Jere Burrell’s passion for adventure has taken him to the Rockies, Sierra Nevada, Cascades, and all points in between. As an avid splitboarder, he has spent more than a decade riding backcountry venues around Colorado, Mt. Baker, and Valdez, Alaska. Jere is also an 11-year whitewater guide and has competed with members of the U.S. Men’s Whitewater Raft Team at the national championships. Jere holds an Outdoor Recreation Leadership degree and Wilderness Emergency Medical Services certification from Colorado Mountain College.
- AMGA Certified Single Pitch Instructor
- AIARE Level 3 Avalanche Course
- AIARE Level 2 Avalanche Course
- AIARE Level 1 Avalanche Course Instructor
- Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician